Still thinking about how to spend your Fourth of July weekend? From fireworks to festivals, Myrtle Beach has a celebration for all Seaside Grove residents.
Check out our roundup of this weekend’s events:
- Salute from the Shore: Make the short trip to the beach to show your respect and appreciation to America’s armed forces at the Salute from the Shore event. At 1 p.m., F-16s will fly over the entire stretch of the South Carolina coast starting at Cherry Grove.
- 4th Annual Cupcake Eating Contest at Barefoot Landing: Can you beat the record 24 cupcakes eaten in five minutes? Try your luck and a chance to win $500 from 2-5 p.m.
- Independence Music Blast: La Belle Amie Vineyards in Little River is offering a day of non-stop music, delicious outdoor cooking, a vineyard tour, wine tastings and a beautiful venue beginning at 12 p.m. Admission is $8 per person.
- 49th Annual 4th of July Pawleys Island Parade begins at 11 a.m.
- 4th of July Fireworks at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach begin at 10:15 p.m.
- 4th of July Fireworks at Cherry Grove Pier in North Myrtle Beach begin around 9 p.m.
- 32nd Annual Murrells Inlet July 4th Patriotic Boat Parade – parade begins at 10 a.m. and fireworks at 10 p.m.
- Myrtle Beach Hot Summer Nights 4th of July Fireworks at 2nd Avenue Pier in downtown Myrtle Beach at 10 p.m.
- 4th of July Fireworks at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach at 10 p.m.
Photo Credit: Dan J