It’s time to dust off your college football jerseys and freshen up on your trash talking… College football season has arrived! We’re getting ready to kick off this season by highlighting our favorite places to catch the game and the best ways to celebrate your beloved team! Whether you’re a Chanticleers, Clemson or Gamecock fan, we have some perfect places for you to spend your game nights:
Where to Watch
There’s nothing like watching a game with fellow fans! Here are a few local spots that bring celebrating to the next level:
- Handley’s Pub & Grub 6 miles from Seaside Grove
- Carolina Ale House 6 miles from Seaside Grove
- Grumpy Monk 6 miles from Seaside Grove
- Tavern In The Forest 5 miles from Seaside Grove
- Ron Jon’s Burgers Wings and Things 5 miles from Seaside Grove
- Dave and Busters 6 miles from Seaside Grove
- Coastal does tailgates before the games and if you are in the alumni association there is a special area that is kid friendly. Check out the schedule!
All of these college football destinations encourage you to wear your favorite sports attire and of course, you have to decorate your home for hosting watch parties!
- The CCU store on campus has tons of teal gear.
- Palmetto Moon at the Coastal Grand Mall has Clemson and Carolina Gear
We are so excited about college football and everything that comes with it! Have a fun kickoff this weekend!